Filters and Microfilters
This equipment refers to mechanical filters for treatment of natural and waste water, including industrial. Treatment is carried out by surface or volume filtration of suspensions.
The basis of filters and microfilters are the mesh and slit elements of different shapes and materials - filter cloths, stainless mesh, combined discs.
Scope of the filtering equipment application
- mechanical extraction of solid components of natural and waste water;
- protection of subsequent equipment from mechanical inclusions (e.g. pumps or desalination plants);
- treatment of small and large volumes of natural, industrial and municipal water of various origin and purpose;
- post-treatment of wastewater;
- circulating industry systems.
Types of microfiltration equipment
- positive displacement disc filters, fineness of treatment from 10 to 200 μm (water treatment of industrial water, small water treatment systems - up to 100 m3/h);
- coarse and fine screen filters, fineness of treatment from 50 to 3500 μm (water treatment of industrial water, circulating systems, treatment of drinking water wells, water treatment at water intakes of small capacity - up to 100 m3/h);
- self-cleaning gravity disc filters, microfilters for water up to 5400 m3/h, fineness of treatment from 10 to 100 μm (microfiltration of municipal and industrial wastewater, water intake for water treatment, pretreatment of industrial water for industrial enterprises);
- self-cleaning cloth filters are designed according to the principle of disc filters with a capacity of up to 3600 m3/h, fineness of treatment from 10 to 100 μm (protection of ultraviolet and membrane equipment, regeneration and recycling of wastewater);
- drum filters with capacity up to 3500 m3/h, fineness of treatment from 10 to 1000 μm (fine filtration of suspensions of municipal and industrial wastewater, microfilters for water treatment, pretreatment of industrial water for industrial enterprises).
As the description shows, the plants of different designs can be used for the same purpose with similar areas of application. The performance of filters can be enhanced by modular configuration in multi-unit systems. Therefore, it is extremely important for design to have relevant work experience and engineering knowledge.
The certified experts of MY PROJECT have plenty of experience in design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of modern filtering equipment for various fields of water supply and disposal. This ensures the right choice and optimal operation of any type of equipment.