Vertical paddle-type mixers (with speeds less than 100 rpm) are used mainly in municipal and industrial wastewater, sludge and sediment treatment plants, as well as in biogas generation plants. The suspended-type and top-fixed mixers are used in round tanks with overlapping, for example, methane tanks.
Design features and advantages
Fill in the questionnaire
- the vertical mixer is equipped with one or two polyurethane banana-type blades, if the mixed liquid contains fibers or rags;
- several stainless steel impellers with 3 stainless steel blades can also be installed to mix sludge liquid and sludge;
- improved self-cleaning design of impellers;
- easy installation, erection and long service life;
- modular-type structure with different design features of mixing impellers;
- the length of the shaft adapts to the required depth of the tank;
- vertical mixers have low energy consumption due to the unique hydrodynamic shapes of the blades;
- mixers with long shafts are installed on the lower support bearings.